NOTE:- TO DOWNLOAD EPF FORMS CLICK ON THE NAME OF FORM GIVEN IN BELOW TABLE.
|S.No.||Form Name||Form Description|
|1||For transferring the Provident Fund account of a member from one Organisation to another Organisation covered under the act/scheme.|
|2||Form 14 is Used for Application for financing a life insurance policy out of Provident Fund account.|
|3||To be submitted by a member to withdraw his Provident Fund Using UAN Number Facility.|
|4||This form is to be filled up by a nominee/family member to claim the member’s Provident Fund accumulation in the event of the death of a Family member.|
|5||The Employees Provident Fund (EPF) form 31 is an application for an advance from the provident fund. F-31 is, therefore, known as ‘Advance Form’ .|
|6||FORM 10C is used for CLAIMING WITHDRAWAL BENEFIT/SCHEME CERTIFICATE.|
|7||Form 10D is for Application for the Monthly Pension scheme.|
EPF Pensioner Certificate
|EPF Pensioner Certificate Includes Life Certificate and Certificate of non-remarriage.|
EPF Form 2
|The EPF Form 2 has to be submitted for the purpose of declaration and nomination under the Employees’ Provident Funds and Employees’ Family Pension schemes.|
|10||EPF Form 5 is basically a monthly report offering insight about new employees in a particular organization.|
|11||EPF Form 5-IF is for EMPLOYEES’ DEPOSIT- LINKED INSURANCE SCHEME,|
EPF Statement IW – 1
|Statement of Employees qualifying for membership as International Workers|
|ASR Means Advance Stamped Receipt|
EPFO Form 3A
|The employees’ provident funds scheme, 1952 (PARA 35 & 42) and employees’ pension scheme, 1995 (PARA 20)|
|15||The employees’ provident fund scheme, 1952 (PARA 36-A). The employees’ family pension scheme, 1971 (PARA 16) The employees’ Deposit Linked Insurance Scheme, 1976 (PARA-1)|
EPF Form 6A
|Form 6A is for Consolidated Annual Contribution Statement|
|17||THE EMPLOYEES’ PROVIDENT FUNDS SCHEME, 1952 (PARA 36(1)) AND THE EMPLOYEES’ PENSION SCHEME, 1995 (PARA 20)
(PARA 16(1) RETURN OF EMPLOYEES WHO ARE ENTITLED AND REQUIRED TO BECOME MEMBERS OF THE EMPLOYEES’ PROVIDENT FUND AND PENSION FUND.
EPF Form 12A
|Employees’ provident fund and misc. provision act, 1952|
|Employees’ provident fund organization combined challan of A/C. No. 1,2,10,21 and 22|
EPFO Form BN
|Form for Allotment of BN (BUSINESS NUMBER)|
EPF Form Filling Guidelines and Importance
Here are the Guidelines about filling EPF Forms and Significance of form.
EPF Form 2 – Declaration and Nomination
- The EPF Form 2 has to be submitted for the purpose of declaration and nomination under the Employees’ Provident Funds and Employees’ Family Pension schemes.
- The employee has to provide basic information about the account and account holder as well as details of nominees under both Provident Fund and Family Pension schemes.
There are 2 parts in EPF Form 2 where The Part A of EPF Form 2 deals with nominating people to receive the account EPF balance in the account holder’s EPF account in the event of his or her death. you need to fill in details of the like name, address, relationship with the member, age, the amount to be paid to each nominee, and guardian details in case the nominee is a minor.
Part B of form 2 is same the only difference is it’s for EPS Proceed. The employee has to provide all the relevant details in Part B of Form 2.
Part B (EPS) Part 18
In Part B (EPS) Part 18 you need to write the details of the family member(s) eligible to receive the children/widow pension. You need to fill information for name and address of family member as well as age and relationship with the nominee(s).
Guidelines for nominating people
For EPF Scheme
- If the member is a male, then his wife, children, dependent parents and deceased son’s widow and children can be nominated.
- If the member is a female, then her husband, children, dependent parents, husband’s dependent parents, deceased son’s widow and children can be nominated.
For EPS Scheme
- Wife of a male member
- Husband of a female member
- Minor sons and unmarried daughters
Now For example If a member does not have any family, then the monthly family pension will not be paid to anyone.
EPF Form 5 – Monthly Report Offering Insight
EPF Form 5 is basically a monthly report offering insight about new employees in a particular organization. It is mentioned in para 36(2) (a) of the Employees’ Provident Funds Scheme of 1952.
Elements of EPF Form 5
- Name of organization/company
- Address of organization/company
- Code Number of organization
- Account number of employee
- Name of employee
- Father’s/Husband’s name
- Date of birth of employee
- Date of joining of employee
- Period of previous service/work
The main role of Form 5 is to help employers keep track of new employees and ensure that everyone is covered under EPF rules.
EPF FORM 11 – Declaration at the time of Joining new Company
Each and every Employee need to submit a declaration at the time of joining a new organization which is must register under EPF. Like other forms, this form contains basic information regarding an employee and it is mandatory for an employee to fill it upon joining an organization.
EPF Form 11 Filling Instruction
Below is the information every employee has to provide in this form.
- Name of employee
- Date of Birth of employee
- Father’s/Husband’s name
- Mobile number
- Email ID
- Relationship of an employee with Employees’ Provident Fund Scheme and Employees’ Pension scheme whether he/she was a member of these schemes or not.
- Previous employment details, including UAN, last working day and scheme certificate number
- Educational credentials
- Marital status
- KYC details including bank account number, Driving license/election card, etc.
- Passport Number in case of a Foreign employee.
The main Importance of Form 11 is It helps in enables maintaining the record for provident fund department.
EPF FORM 31 – “ADVANCE FORM”
EPF FORM 31 is known as ADVANCE FORM because it is used for acquiring loans, withdrawals or advances from an employee’s provident fund account. Here note one thing that a certain sum of minimum EPF balance is required to be maintained in the provident fund account of an employee prior to calculation of the admissible advance amount, subject to the eligibility criteria for each condition. Here are the reasons for which advance will be taken. (SOURCE – BANKBAZAAR)
- Housing loan repayment
- House repair
- Medical treatment
- Construction of a dwelling
- Plot purchase
- House alteration
- Physically handicapped
- Abnormal conditions such as natural calamities
- Cut in supply of electricity
Documentation Required for Form 31
The documentation which has to be produced by an employee for various purposes in EPF form 31 is listed is the table below:
|Reason of Withdrawal||Documents|
|Physically handicapped||Certificate from a doctor|
|Adversely affected due to lack of power supply||Any Legal Statement from state government|
|Affected by Natural calamities||Certificate from the concerned authority|
|Lock out of an establishment||Declaration|
|House repair/Renovation (only once)||Proof of need for repair|
|House alternation (only once)||Proof of need for alteration|
|Plot/Property purchase||Declaration form, copy of purchase agreement|
|Housing loan repayment||Signed declaration|
|Construction of a dwelling||Signed declaration|
|Medical treatment/Medical Emergency||Certificate from a registered medical physician, certificate from employer about lack of ESI facility, certificate from specialist (leprosy, tuberculosis)|
|Education||Bonafide certificate from the concerned educational institution|
EPF Form 31 Details to be filled
- Mobile number
- Purpose for which advance is required
- Advance amount
- Name of the member
- Husband’s name (In case of Married Women)
- Provident Fund Account Number
- Monthly basic wages plus DA (dearness allowance)
- Full postal address
- Signature of applicant
- Signature of employer
- Mode of remittance
- Savings Bank account number
- Name of the bank
- Branch name and complete address
- IFS code
- Copy of a canceled cheque
- If the advance is being taken for wedding expenses, the employee has to mention the details of his daughter/sister/son/brother who is getting married including his or her age, wedding date, and address.
- Signature of the employer
- Signature of the applicant/Employee
- Details related to advanced stamped received
- Signing official’s designation (along with stamp)