What is EPF e-Passbook?
Employee Provident Fund is a Retirement Scheme which Helps to Save Some Money for Employee every Month. Before few Years when EPFO Portal hasn’t started new Features Like UAN Activation, UAN Registration and Method to Check EPF Claim Status it’s Difficult to Trace EPF Balance. But After EPFO New Login Portal Employee can Download their EPF Passbook Online easily.
In this Post, we are Going to discuss How one can Trace their EPF Balance and download EPF Passbook Online.
How to Generate EPF e-Passbook?
In Order to Download EPF Passbook, You have to Register at EPFO Portal first. for that Check-Out – EPFO Registration Process before You Move Furthure. You will be required following Details at the time of Registration.
- Your Working Mobile number(To get Alert SMS)
- Your PAN number
- Your Aadhar Card number
- National Population Register number (Optional)
- Your Bank account number
- Your Voter ID
- Your Driving license
- Passport number
- Ration Card number
- Your name as on the official documents
- Email ID
After filling the form You will get one Message that Your Registration with EPFO Portal has Successfully Completed. Now you can Login to Your EPF Account.
Apart from EPF You also have to Register for UAN Number because UAN number is essential to Update all KYC Details with your EPF Account. UAN Number will also help you to Link all your EPF Account Under one Umbrella. So, First Do UAN Registration Process, Then Activate Your UAN Number.
After Successfully Activation Of UAN number Login to UAN Portal to Download Your UAN Card which Contains Your UAN Number.
How to Download EPF e-Passbook?
- Simply Go through This Link -> https://passbook.epfindia.gov.in/MemberPassBook/Login.jsp
- As Seen in Above Image Enter your 12 Digit UAN Number and Password in Next Box.
- Hit Enter and You can See New Page like Given Below.
- Click On the Number Tab and You will See one PDF Will Open. YES! that’s Your EPF Passbook.
- Download Your Passbook and Crosscheck all the Details whether Your Employer is Contributing to Your EPF Account or not.