We have come to know that People are facing many Problems and Issue related EPF and the Problems can’t be solved by EPF Official. SO, they don’t know where to Lodge the Complaints related to EPF Problems. But EPFO has Introduce EPFiGMS (EPF Grievance Management System) platform to file all the complaints related to EPF online.
EPF Grievance Management System – EPF related complaint registration portal
Before You Lodge or File any Complaints at EPFiGMS Read Given Points Carefully and then Move on:
- To file EPF related complaints at EPFiGMS Yo must have Your UAN NUMBER with You because from 1st January 2016 EPFO stopped to address complaints If employees Don’t provide their UAN numbers.
- You can lodge the complaint if you are EPF member means an employee, pensioner or employer.
- You can Lodge your Complaints against your Employer or your Company if they don’t Provide you any Information regarding your EPF Account or your EPF Status.
Here are some Issue for Lodging EPF Complaints:
- Withdrawal of PF Amount
- Final Settlement of Retirement money
- Issue related PF Slip
- Issue related PF Transfer
- Issue related to EDLI Benefits
- Issue related to Cheque returned / misplaced
- Issue related to Settlement of Pension (10D)
- Issue related to Scheme Certificate
- Issue related to Employer and Company
- Issue related to Transfer of PF accumulations (F-13)
- Issue related to Payment of insurance benefit (5IF)
Features of EPF Grievance Management System
- After Lodging Issue You can view the status of complaints online.
- You can send the reminders related to complaints if they are not resolved with your expected time.
- Note one thing that Timeline to set for resolving any complaints is 30 days. If you have not received the complaints, then you can raise the issue.
How to File EPF related complaints online?
The Process to Lodge EPF related Complaints is Simple and Fast as Follows.
- First Go to the EPFO i Grievance Management System (EPFiGMS) portal at http://www.epfigms.gov.in/
- You can see Options like REGISTER GRIEVANCESEND REMINDER, VIEW STATUS, and CHANGE PASSWORD.
- Select “REGISTER FRIEVANCE”
- Now in the Next step, you need to Enter the details of EPF. Select Status whether you are Employee, Employer or Pensioner.
- In the next step Enter your PF Number.
- In the Next Step Enter your Personal Details like Name, PINCODE, Country, Phone/Mobile Number, Email ID etc.
- Now it’s time to Enter your Complaint/Grievance Details.
- Select the type of Grievance and write down your Complain within 5000 Character. If you have any proof in the soft copy you can also upload it.
- In the Next step enter the captcha for verification and then Submit the Grievance.
Once the Process is Over you get the Confirmation message that you have successfully Lodge Complaints.
In the Confirmation Message, You can see Registration Number. This number is very important to track or check your Complaints status so, not down the number at a safe place. If you have provided your Email ID then all the details will be emailed you.
So, this is the Process of lodging Complaints at EPFiGMS. If you still have any doubts or issue feel free to comment below we will try our best to solve your problems ASAP.