- 1 EPF Claim Status
- 2 Check EPF Claim Status
- 3 Things required to track EPF claim status
- 4 Advantages of online EPF claim status
- 5 Check transaction status on your EPF Application
- 6 Checking transfer claim status
- 7 Get SMS alerts on claim approval
EPF Claim Status
If you are an Employee in any Organization, They You Must have one EPF (Employee Provident Fund) Account. Having EPF Account is Very Beneficial for the Retirement and Emergency Purpose. You can Save good Amount of Money while Doing Job for your After Retirement Life.
EPF or Employee Provident Fund Service’s are now accessible Online through EPFO PORTAL. EPF Claim Status Service Provided by EPF PORTAL has many Advantages for those Employers and Employees who Don’t Know How to Check EPF Balance Online, How to Activate UAN Number and How to Withdraw EPF Money. Now with the Help of EPF Online Service, You can Check your Monthly PF Status and can also Download PF Passbook and other related features.
Check EPF Claim Status
Now EPFO members Portal Provides Service to check their claim status from various regional offices like Delhi, Mumbai, Pune, Hyderabad, Bangalore, Kolkata, Ahmedabad, Rajkot, etc.
You can check the EPF claim status online at EPFO Member Portal by following Some Simple steps if you are a member, subscriber or pensioner. People who have submitted a claim at any of the EPFO offices in India can use this service to check the status of their EPF applications Easily. To Check EPF Claim Status the Only requirement is An applicant simply needs to know his/her PF account number.
Things required to track EPF claim status
To track your EPF claim status, you must have the following information:
• Your EPF account number
• EPF regional office of your employer
• Establishment/Company Code and Extension Code (if relevant)
EPF Account Number Format
Unlike the Old EPF Account Formate in New Format, New Region Code / EPFO Office code / Establishment code / EPF account number is given. For example – GJ / AMD/ 1234567 / 7654321. GJ denotes for Gujarat, AMD for Ahmedabad PF office, 1234567 stands for Establishment code & 7654321 is your EPF account number.
Steps to Check EPF Claim Status for Employees
Now Follow this Simple Steps to Check your EPF Claim Status If you are an Employee.
- First Open Official EPFO Portal By Click Here
- Now, In the Home Page of EPF Portal Click on ‘For Employees’ under the ‘Our Services’ section.
- Then Click on ‘Know Your Claim Status’ under the ‘Services’ section.
- On the next page, click on ‘Click Here for Knowing the Claim Status.’
- After Clicking on that Link, A new page will open with a single field where you have to select the state of PF office.
- In the next page, you will see a list of EPFO offices in the selected city.
- Select the EPF office where the claim is to be settled from a drop down menu. (This Selected City will be Listed in your Monthly Payment Receipt)
- Once you have selected the office, the Office Code and Region Code sections will get filled automatically.
- Next, you need to type in the establishment code of your employer in the 3rd box. This code is maximum seven digits.
- If there is any extension or sub-code for the establishment code, you need to fill it in the 4th box. If there is no extension or sub-code, you can leave the field blank. (Generally it’ Zero)
- Next, fill in your account number which is a maximum of 7 digits long in the Last box.
- After Filling all te data click on submit.
- After Hitting Enter You can able to see your EPF claim status.
Find Establishment code for EPF Account
- Visit EPFO Search services.
- You can find out about your company (establishment) details based on;
- Establishment Name (Company Name)
- Old Code
- New Regional Office
- PIN Code
- For example, let’s say you are working for Reliance, Mumbai and you would like to know its Establishment code for EPF related matters.
- You can select ‘Estt. Name’ option, key in the company name and click on ‘search.’
- You will get a list of companies which have ‘Reliance’ as the Establishment name.
By this Way, you Find Your Establishment Code for EPF Account.
Advantages of online EPF claim status
- It allows you to view the application status online and without visiting EPFO office.
- You can also check the PF balance if online EPF has been activated by activating UAN Number.
- The Process is very Simple and Straight.
- The status is updated as and when an action takes place.
Check transaction status on your EPF Application
You can download the Official mobile application from the EPFO website to check the EPF Claim Status and other features of EPF Portal of your last transaction, using your pensioner or member account.
Checking transfer claim status
When You Leave one Organization and Join another, you would have to request for the transfer of the PF amount. In such a scenario, you can visit the member’s portal and check the status of your transfer claim. You would be required to enter your membership number, ID document, and mobile number. Then you can log in to your account for checking the status of the transfer quickly.
Get SMS alerts on claim approval
To get this benefits you have to Link your Mobile number to EPF Account, you can use the SMS facility to check if your withdrawal, pension, or transfer claim has moved to the approved status. You will receive SMS in Following Cases:
- When the claim form has been received by the EPFO.
- When the claim has been approved, and the corresponding amount has been moved to the bank account linked to the member.
How to Know your EPFO Balance?
- In the First Step Go to Official EPFO Portal.
- Select ‘For Employees’ Section in ‘Our Services.’
- And select EPFO office and enter the PF account number.
- Now, Enter the Name and mobile number when you register in EPFO office.
- Then click on submit and get balance details.
Get EPFO balance using SMS
In this Method, You have to Use your UAN Registered Mobile Number.
- The Member has to send EPFOHO ACT, <<12 digit UAN number>>, <<22 digit Member ID>> from his mobile at 7738299899.
EPFO Balance Withdrawal process
Provident Fund (PF) can be withdrawn after a period of 2 months of resignation in an organization. In the case of emergency, the withdrawal can be made before this time also. And sure withdrawal procedure stated by the Government of India as follows.
Steps for EPFO Withdrawal
- First Employees need to log in to the EPF site and download Form 19.
- Fill in the complete details with the Provident Fund Account Number, Employee Code, and the Company details.
- After that Employee has to attach necessary documents. These may call for resignation letter, clearance letter, experience certificate and bank details in that particular company.
- After Filling all the Forms Submitted all Documents at EPFO (Employees Provident Fund Organization).
- On submitting the form with documents, the inquiry takes place for verification of documents.
- Finally, the balance gets transferred to the bank account after a period of 2 to 3 months.
So, This is the Complete Process to Check EPF Claim Status and EPF Balance Transfer Process. If you find any Problem in the Process, kindly Contact us we will try to solve your Problems.