Track EPF claim status online
In Earlier Article, we have seen that How one can check pf claim status Online. So in this post, we are going to discuss How to Track EPF Claim Status Online. EPFO (Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation) has made it easier to check the claim status online. It has digitised the EPFO portal. Through this portal, you can get your claim status instantly in few steps.
What are the things required to track your claim status?
In order to track your claim status, you only need to know the following information:
• Your EPF account number.
• EPF regional office of your employer (You Need to Select Your State and Regional Office)
• Establishment/Company Code and Extension Code.
New Format of EPF Account Number
New Region Code / EPFO Office code / Establishment code / EPF account number is the new format. For example – RH / KOT / 1234567 / 1234567. RH denotes for Rajasthan, KOT for Kota PF office, 1234567 stands for Establishment code & 7654321 is your EPF account number.
How to Check EPF Claim Status Online?
In Order to check EPF Claim Status without Visiting EPF Office, Just Follow this Simple Steps.
- In the First Step Open EPFO website.
- IN the EPFO Portal Click on ‘For Employees’ under the ‘Our Services’ section.
- Click on ‘Know Your Claim Status’ under the ‘Services’ section.
- In the next page, click on ‘Click Here for Knowing the Claim Status’.
- A new page will open with a single field where you select the state of PF office.
- In the next page, you will see a list of EPFO offices in the selected city.
- Select the EPF office where the claim is to be settled from a drop down menu.
- Once you have selected the relevant office, the Office Code and Region Code sections will get filled automatically with relevant data.
- Next, you need to type in the establishment code of your employer in the 3rd box. This code is maximum 7 digits.
- If there is any extension or sub-code for the establishment code, you need to fill it in the 4th box. If there is no extension or sub-code, you can leave the field blank.
- Next, fill in your account number which is a maximum of 7 digits long in the 5th box.
- Before Pressing ENTER Recheck all the fields and click on submit.
- So, Now You can view your EPF claim status.
Features of Online EPF Claim Status
- You Don’t need to Visit EPF Office to Check Your Claim Status. You can Check your pf claim Status Online. The only thing you need is your UAN Number.
- Fast and Simple Process.
- You can check your PF Balance after activating UAN Number.